AIDA partners are very well positioned in the EU landscape of Research and Innovation projects developing new technologies for LE, particularly in relation to the use of Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. This facilitates the strengthening of a community of academia, industry and practitioners working together to fight crime and terrorism.
Co-dissemination efforts will be made in close collaboration with ongoing EU-funded projects, to help boost each other’s impact. Specific actions will be agreed with projects at a bilateral level and may include:
- Mutual cross-reference of projects on the websites;
- Promotion of milestones, opportunities and events on the websites and newsletters of projects;
- Participation in events, workshops, panels etc. organised by the projects;
- Active participation in online networking platforms developed by the projects;
- Exchange of best practices, knowledge and information during ad hoc meetings.